As a project manager, you'll work side by side with our customers to install our software, help them to lead and manage change, and ultimately transform the way they provide healthcare for about 50% of Americans. Project managers develop creative strategies to achieve a common end goal while collaborating with smart and innovative colleagues from all roles. Customers will see you as the face of Epic, and you'll form long-lasting relationships with your teams. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
More than just important work.
Epic is located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city regularly ranked as one of America's best places to live. You'll earn competitive wages and receive benefits befitting a leading software company (401k match, great health insurance, life insurance, performance bonuses and stock appreciation rights). Epic's environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
- Bachelor's degree or greater (any major)
- A history of academic and professional success
- Willingness to travel 75%
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Software experience is not required; we'll train you to be an expert
- Relocation to the Madison, WI, area (reimbursed)